Wouldn't you want to be this girl?

Still another girl I wish I could be!
Wouldn't you want to be this girl, all you sissies and T-girls! I certainly would!

That perfect body, slim shape, beautiful face, lovely hair, sexy legs. And the pussy, yes, with a little patch of pubies!

Now, the boobies! She has little ones, but they fit her slim body! I certainly could live with it if my boobies were like that! I would not have to be voluptuous. Just a girl!

Now you know a girl like this is certainly desired by men and women alike! Men who want to thrust their huge dick in her! Women who want to devour her sweet pussy! Oh I wish I had a pussy!

My biggest dilemma would be whether I would be satisfy men, be a lesbian, or both!

I definitely would not complain about anything else in the whole world if I could be a girl like this!
You have read this article with the title Wouldn't you want to be this girl?. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/06/wouldn-you-want-to-be-this-girl.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Wouldn't you want to be this girl?"

Post a Comment