The pain of living without a pussy!

The most beautiful thing
in the world -- but a source
of both pleasure and pain!
To me, pussies like the one at right have brought me such pleasure and pain throughout my life. And yours too if you are a lifelong sissy or T-girl like I am.

Pleasure: As you know, pleasuring a woman orally -- and a guy too! -- is something we sissies and T-girls are destined to do. Because we are not real men, after all. Real men penetrate women, not sissy girlie girls. We pleasure gals and guys without reciprocation! And because we are sissies, we love it! We are so grateful to do it! It gives us our pleasure!

As I have written before, when I was in college I pleasured girls orally a lot without reciprocation. These girls did not want to reciprocate. Some had real boyfriends. Some found BJ's detestable. Some merely treated me like one of the girls and penetration by me of all people was the furthest thing from their minds!

Pain: Because having a pussy is something I have always desired -- and still do --  for probably forever, like back when I was in the womb. Knowing that I was born the way I am, I am quite sure that I have subconsciously desired to have a pussy even before I ever saw my mother's or sister's or one in my dad's girlie magazines.

As you well know if you are reading this, it is has been quite hard to go through life without the correct body parts -- having to live with that thing down below that you always tried to wish away. But it never went away, thus the mental pain.

I have always dressed as girl, acted like a girl, submitted like a girl. I have shaved my body since I was 12 or 13. I have worn panties since that time. I have developed small boobies as well. All those things, however, don't take the place of having a pussy and being a real girl. And that's the source of my great mental pain.

Does anyone else feel same way? I bet some of you do! Well, that's my long essay on my phantom pussy pain! Hope to get some responses!
You have read this article with the title The pain of living without a pussy!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/06/the-pain-of-living-without-pussy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The pain of living without a pussy!"

Post a Comment