Don't you wish you were here!

I love this photo! Looks like a sissy T-girl party is going on there and how I wish I could be there with them!

Just look at all the sissyness! All the meekness! All the femininity! All the submissiveness! Look at the cute little sissy clitties!

I bet they were painting each others nails. Doing each others makeup and hair. Shaving each others pubies. Caressing each other with lotion. Making themselves all pretty and sweet smelling for when their men come over and the real fun begins!

I bet also that they serve their men drinks and dinner and more drinks, all the while nakie. Then they get to work pleasuring their men in any way that the men desire!

Wouldn't you just love to be with them! Wouldn't you just fit right in! I know I sure would!

Reminds me of playing house as a teen with my sissy friend! Ah, those were the great days!
You have read this article with the title Don't you wish you were here!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/06/don-you-wish-you-were-here.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Don't you wish you were here!"

Post a Comment